Monday, September 28, 2009

Etsy Monday: Stout Woodworks


Hope everyone had a great weekend! This week I have chosen to feature a shop that further brings out the autumn, nature-loving feelings in all of us, Stout Woodworking. Their gorgeous wooden rings are handcrafted and show off the true beauty of the wood. These are just a few of my favorites, I would love to pair any of them with a warm sweater! Check out the rest of their wonderful designs here.



1. Walnut Ring with Offset Turquoise Inlay $110, 2. Zebrawood Ring $75, 3. Kingwood and French Walnut Bentwood Ring $85

And, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

5 comments:

Pixel Wild Child said...

I am always fascinated at work on wood, for me is really a mystery how these beauties are done... those are lovely thanks for sharing! ;O)

Couture Carrie said...

What gorgeous pieces! I especially love the first one!

xoxox,
CC

frenchie said...

i love wooden rings but i broke few because i forget to take them off before washing my hands or doing the dishes...i know...silly!

Monica Aguinaga said...

lovely! great find!

Stout Woodworks said...

Thank you so much for featuring our wooden rings! :)