Thursday, September 10, 2009

Icelandic Cravings

Last summer, about this time, I took a trip to Reykjavik, Iceland for a week. With the start of school and the weather beginning to change in a familiar way I find myself longing for another trip to this moody, mysterious, and beautiful country. To give you a taste of what I'm craving, I share some of my favorite photos from the trip.


"Bus Stop"


"Where the Wild Blueberries Grow"


"Troll Territory"


"Reykjavik Harbor"


"Blue Lagoon"


"Beach Chairs"


"A true friend
whom you trust well
and wish for his good will,
go to him often
exchange gifts
and keep him company."
-Old Viking saying

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

What gorgeous photos! I have always wanted to visit Iceland!

xoxox,
CC

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi PPR!!

FAB trip and pics! Bjork Baby!

It is a mythical place! I know what you mean about craving a place.....it is intense. I crave Venice in November and Engalnd in October.

Also, love your major and your life goals in your bio!!

PPR I appreciate you -your visits and thoughtful comments!

love, kelee

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Monica Aguinaga said...

lovely! I want to go!