Monday, September 21, 2009

Etsy Monday: The Daily Pincushion


This week for Etsy Monday I have chosen to feature The Daily Pincushion. I love her designs, and lately I have been in need of a sweet pincushion (a post on that later this week!). When it comes to pincushions and emery, it doesn't get any sweeter than these. Check out a few of my favorites, and be sure to visit her shop here. Happy sewing!






1. Pink Pansy on Pea Green $28, 2. Orange Flower $28, 3. Cherry Blossom $28, 4.
Apricot and Lemon Hydrangea $28

11 comments:

JOWY said...

L.O.V.E.L.Y!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Wow! These are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing them. xo Gigi

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a lovely gift that would be for my friend who loves to sew!

Michael St. James said...

awwww! these are so cute! lovely blog!

Let it Shine said...

So cute!!! Great gift idea!

Alyshia

rachel said...

Lovely details! I like the Cherry Blossom one the most :)

Monica Aguinaga said...

adorable! I'm hearting that shop right now!

Couture Carrie said...

These are adorable ~ especially love #3!

xoxox,
CC

Pattie said...

Lovely colors :)

Rachel Follett said...

That is so funny because I was just thinking I need a pincushion and I thought of this shop too! I love her designs. So fun!

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

These are so pretty! I've been thinking of pin cushions lately because I need one. I'm currently using a tiny stuffed elephant...I know, poor elephant! It looks like a porcupine with big ears =)