Monday, September 28, 2009

A different type of post: My First Feature!!


So I know that all of you expert bloggers have this happen all the time, but I just stumbled upon my first feature!! Eek!! Thanks to my Live Feed on the left, I found that The Unnecessary Stage created a post about my nut necklace, and I am SO pumped! Forgive this post, since again, this is probably old hat to you all out there, but I couldn't contain my excitement. The Unnecessary Stage says "Super innovative and different. I’ve never seen anything like this. :)"

Now I'll be honest, I was waiting to see the feedback here at PPR about what "the public" thought about the design, and I was considering making these in various colors and configurations and putting them in my (new!) Etsy shop, but wasn't convinced from the response. Not that everyone wasn't totally sweet (thank you everyone!!), but I guess I'm still shy about my designs and was waiting for "You should totally sell these!"...

Do you all think I should put these in my shop? I guess that is mostly a question to all of you expert Etsiers out there. Any feedback would be phenomenal, since I'm such a newbie at all of this, as far as listing items vs. not listing them. Do some of you just put up any crafty thing your hands create? Or are you more reserved about what you list?

Thanks all for bearing with my excitement and questions! Have a great rest of the week, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!



7 comments:

Sher said...

That is really very pretty and so creative of you! I'm sure people will buy them if you put it up in your shop:)

Jacey Autumn Photography said...

YAY! CONGRATS! i think you should totally put them in your shop, i think as long as your passionate about something you love to do and you take it in the direction you want it to go in...then you will have no regrets :)

Pretty Neat Designs said...

Congrats on the feature, and yes, put them in your shop!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I most def think it should go in your shop. It's effing fabulous!!

Jacey Autumn Photography said...

hey girlie! thanks so much for that website! I will definitly have to share that with my reader... Of sourse accredited to you :)

Kelee said...

So COOL Carolyn Congratulations!!!!!!

Can't wait to see your party post!

The party is on--come see the video!

love, kelee

trishie said...

congrats on being featured..that's a really pretty necklace!