Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm Back! And Etsy Monday: Mr.PS

Fancy a Brew Tea Towel - Sky, $14

Hi Everyone! I'm back from Sunny San Antonio, where I had a blast! I'll be sure to share pics and stories later this week. In the meantime, I am super busy trying to catch up from the week of missed work... oh, the cost of fun trips!


Sugar Spoon Mug, $12.50

This week for Etsy Monday I have chosen to feature MrPS, a collection of adorable and quirky houseware items with a Tea theme running throughout. Here are a few of my favorites, especially as the weather cools and hot tea warms the body and heart. Enjoy, and be sure to check out the shop for more fun goodies!

Tea Heart Pop Print, $25

Have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

Becca. said...

love the tea products.
very nice!
come and check out my blog sometime!
XOXO, BECCA
http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. Thanks for posting this data.