Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apologies!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to leave a post to apologize for being MIA the last few weeks. School work has really increased lately, and research time, AND I think I may have figured out what I want to do my thesis on (maybe!) and that will take even more research (has it been done before, funding, timeline, etc.)...

I'm planning on taking a little bit of a break here for the next few weeks as well, until Thanksgiving break or so. I'll still try to put up the occasional post, but I know that without regular posting a lot of people stop visiting, so thank you if you still stop by every so often (I'm pretty sure I'm down to only my mom and my boyfriend, and people that keep google searching the color pink and end up at my "Jason's Room Redo" post). I also know that without me visiting your sites and leaving comments, there isn't much motivation to come by here.

I hope you all had a great Halloween (I know I did!) and I hope to see you around soon!

Also, when I come back, PPR might have a whole new look/feel. I'm feeling something different...

Carolyn

3 comments:

Nichole Loiacono said...

Happy studying girl. We'll still be here. I know...it feels like no one even reads your blog when there are no comments... been there, still am...but, we're here. Can't wait to see the new look! ( =

rachel said...

Have a relaxing break from blogging... we'll be here when you get back!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hope school is going great!