Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Winning Move!

So I haven't posted in a bit, but for good reason! I've just moved into my new apartment and I have been spending the last week and a half getting it lovely and ready to live in. I'm not quite done, and not yet ready to share photos, but soon! Keep an eye out!

In other AWESOME news, I've won two drawings on two of my fave blogs! I'm such a lucky girl!


The first was the $25 gift card from Famous Footwear that I mentioned earlier this month that was being given away on Anywhere But Here. Now I can get a pair of those flats that I've been eyeing!


The second was the Big Prize over on Pretty Neat Designs which included an Orla Kiely notepad and a set of 3 Pretty Neat Designs crazy-quilted notecards. So excited to get those in the mail! And how perfect for back to school! I'll be the coolest grad student in the lab. ;)

Thanks to both blog chicks! I'll need to have a give away one of these days to return the good karma! Maybe once I get settled in with school I'll come up with something awesome to shell out.

First day of class tomorrow (eek!) so its off to bed for me. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: