Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Cool for School!

Today is the last day of my summer vacation in Iowa, tomorrow I head back to Illinois to get ready for the start of grad school. In the spirit of this move, I've collected some of my favorite A+ school related items from Etsy.

Old School Microscope Tshirt, by HappyFamily $14
Show off your love of science!


Owl Laptop Bag, by TrackandFieldDesigns $48
Such a cute way to tote around the laptop!


Brown Leather Journal with Braided Wrap Closure, by julieboyles $48
How scholarly!


Brain Graphic Mousepad, by crrysstall $12
Fun for a dorm room or any quirky office!



Handcrafted Acrylic Pen, by tomcatscreations $20
This cute of a pen would make me want to take notes!

I know I'm a nerd, but I'm actually looking forward to classes, homework, and learning again. Plus I love Fall, so the start of classes means I'm one step closer to crisper air! Happy schooling, everyone!

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That pen is so pretty!

Kelee Katillac said...

Fun stuff!!!! Ahhhh School in the air and fall.........

love, kelee

Wanderlusting said...

Hiya! YOU WON THE FAMOUS FOOTWEAR DRAW!!!