Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sugar Cookie, Sugar?

 
Message-in-a-Cookie Cookie Cutters, by Williams-Sonoma, via elephantine, $19.99 for set of 3

These are undoubtedly the coolest cookie cutters I have ever seen. I love making cookies for people, and these guarantee that I can give the perfect personalized treat for every occasion. Common greetings such as Happy, Birthday, and Holidays, as well as individual letters, are placed in rails inside the cutter. With a gentle push of the plunger, your message is imprinted onto your cookie. The best part? They come with a mesh dishwasher-safe bag for easy clean up. Unfortunately, they're out of stock online, but I managed to grab a set before that happened. I just have to wait until June to get them. I think that day will be better than Christmas.

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulously yummy!

xoxox,
CC

Denisa L said...

aww they look so cute:)

Pretty Neat Designs said...

wow, those are fun! Lucky you for grabbing a set.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Jealous table for one!

zoetropa said...

Wow! These are so cute!